When that happens when a blue screen of death occurs? A stop error, better known as a Blue Screen of Death is an error displayed on a Windows computer system after a fatal system error, also known as a system crash. This happens when the operating system reaches a condition where it can no longer operate safely.
- Your computer network crashes constantly or is always running slowly
- Your applications are giving you error messages, hanging up, or suddenly crashing
- The Internet is down, either for a single user or company-wide
- can’t send or receive e-mail
- You’re struggling to set up that must-have, cool new gadget
- You think you may have a virus infection either on a single machine or company-wide
- You get the dreaded black screen of death
- You’re being bombarded by constant pop-up ads and spam
- Things are either not quite right or completely messed up!
At the Computer Repair Centre Kirkcaldy we can help you and repair your system please call us on 01592 323334